Have you read?
Electric cars, Events, Fuel Economy, Green Automotive, Green News, News Vehicles, Small Cars, Used Vehicles
- Two Wheels: KTM might not make E-Speed scooter after all
- Official: Nissan edges out Tesla for most ZEV credits sold in California
- Recharge Wrap-up: Tesla will sell Model S on Alibaba in China, Wrightspeed electrifies garbage trucks
- Report: Georgia EV advocates ready to stand up for tax incentives
- Tesla about to sell 50,000th Model S
- Report: EPA to scrutinize auto fuel economy tests, issue revised guidelines
- Official: 2015 Green Car Of The Year finalists announced, run alt-fuel gamut
- Official: New BMW i3-like Visio.M EV concept uses lightweight resin
- Video: Watch Alta RedShift perform on the track, pose for our camera
- Video: Video proof that LaFerrari has a pure electric mode
- Recharge Wrap-up: Detroit Electric teaser video, Nissan Leaf is Good Housekeeping "Tried and Tested"
- Report: Porsche 918 Spyder already almost sold out?
- Translogic: Translogic 161: Detroit bike culture explored
- Official: Ford Focus Electric gets $6,000 price drop, now starts at $29,995
- Study: EV buyers not exactly happy with dealership experience
If I told you a few years ago that a medium-sized sedan would get a 1.6-liter diesel engine, you might have thought that I was crazy. However, Peugeot is on to something since they put a 1.6-liter 110hp HDi diesel in the Peugeot 407, getting a relatively large car that burns just 4.9 l/100 km of diesel (equivalent to 48 mpg)...
We knew that Toyota was planning to keep the current Prius around for a little while longer to properly do battle with the new Honda Insight, which costs a few thousand dollars (or a few million yen) less. We assumed that Toyota would at least match the Insight’s asking price with its new-old Prius, and now it’s official...