Have you read?
Electric cars, Events, Fuel Economy, Green Automotive, Green News, News Vehicles, Small Cars, Used Vehicles
- New York: 2016 Audi A3 Sportback headed to US under diesel power [w/video]
- Official: Audi A3 named 2014 World Car of the Year
- Official: Toyota Europe boss says ‘reasonable number’ of fuel cell vehicles on the way
- New York: 2015 Ford Focus Electric hides in plain sight
- New York: 2015 Volkswagen Jetta is new, we promise
- Official: VW previews retouched Touareg for Beijing
- Official: Nissan will expand free* charging incentive to 25 Leaf markets
- VW Golf TDI SportWagen really is a concept, sort of
- Report: That time Elon Musk got a speeding ticket showing off the Tesla Model S to Johnny Depp
- New York: 2015 Toyota Camry ushers in ’sweeping redesign’ [w/poll]
- Official: Volvo S60L Petrol Plug-in Hybrid is the full package
- Official: BYD bringing Tang plug-in hybrid, G5 sedan to Beijing
- Report: Koch Brothers are killing rapid bus transit in Tennessee
- Report: Hybrid Tech just made $65 million from bankrupt Fisker loan
- Official: New Car2go Regional Access shares carsharing between US, Canada
If I told you a few years ago that a medium-sized sedan would get a 1.6-liter diesel engine, you might have thought that I was crazy. However, Peugeot is on to something since they put a 1.6-liter 110hp HDi diesel in the Peugeot 407, getting a relatively large car that burns just 4.9 l/100 km of diesel (equivalent to 48 mpg)...
We knew that Toyota was planning to keep the current Prius around for a little while longer to properly do battle with the new Honda Insight, which costs a few thousand dollars (or a few million yen) less. We assumed that Toyota would at least match the Insight’s asking price with its new-old Prius, and now it’s official...