Have you read?
Electric cars, Events, Fuel Economy, Green Automotive, Green News, News Vehicles, Small Cars, Used Vehicles
- Alpina XD3 Bi-Turbo offers facelifted looks, diesel-powered 4.9-sec 0-62 sprint [w/video]
- Since 2010, Chevy Volt has outsold Nissan Leaf by just two units
- Twizy could be first Renault in North America in ages
- Koenigsegg charges forward with 1,500-hp Regera hybrid hypercar [w/video]
- Smart Fortwo Moscot may be final swan song for outgoing city car
- WaPo dismisses DOJ report on Tesla direct sales
- Aston Martin debuts electric, all-wheel-drive DBX concept
- McLaren P1 GTR looks ready to hit the track [w/video]
- 166 MPGe Diesel-electric Audi Q7 E-Tron Quattro gets real in Geneva
- Recharge Wrap-up: ChargePoint Home available, WaPo reviews EV books
- Koenigsegg plugs in new Regera for trip to Geneva
- Volvo announces V60 D5 Twin Engine diesel PHEV
- VW Sport Coupé Concept GTE ‘marks beginning of a new design era’
- 2016 Volvo XC90 T8 [w/videos]
- Nacho Cano writes electric anthem for Formula E
If I told you a few years ago that a medium-sized sedan would get a 1.6-liter diesel engine, you might have thought that I was crazy. However, Peugeot is on to something since they put a 1.6-liter 110hp HDi diesel in the Peugeot 407, getting a relatively large car that burns just 4.9 l/100 km of diesel (equivalent to 48 mpg)...
We knew that Toyota was planning to keep the current Prius around for a little while longer to properly do battle with the new Honda Insight, which costs a few thousand dollars (or a few million yen) less. We assumed that Toyota would at least match the Insight’s asking price with its new-old Prius, and now it’s official...