Have you read?
Electric cars, Events, Fuel Economy, Green Automotive, Green News, News Vehicles, Small Cars, Used Vehicles
- Faraday Future’s upcoming EV could look like a Toyota
- Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India’s EV consortium
- Mazda still really wants to bring diesels to America
- Ford Fusion Hybrid sales jump by a third in LA in June
- Former Apple Watch executive takes over Project Titan
- Hyundai’s all-new 2018 hydrogen-powered CUV comes into focus
- VW suspends sales in South Korea ahead of government meeting
- Regulator: Tesla crash shouldn’t hinder self-driving research
- Banhammer coming for older diesel vehicles in New Delhi, India
- More funding needed for Michigan autonomous-driving test center
- Volkswagen could build electric vehicles in North America by 2020
- EU may pressure Volkswagen to compensate dirty diesel owners
- Recharge Wrap-up: Jason Hughes builds 1,000-hp EV, BMW considers Thai battery factory
- In deep with a hydrogen vehicle expert: ‘There is something different this time’
- Tesla boosts Superchargers to 145 kW, backs ‘fastest’ claim
If I told you a few years ago that a medium-sized sedan would get a 1.6-liter diesel engine, you might have thought that I was crazy. However, Peugeot is on to something since they put a 1.6-liter 110hp HDi diesel in the Peugeot 407, getting a relatively large car that burns just 4.9 l/100 km of diesel (equivalent to 48 mpg)...
We knew that Toyota was planning to keep the current Prius around for a little while longer to properly do battle with the new Honda Insight, which costs a few thousand dollars (or a few million yen) less. We assumed that Toyota would at least match the Insight’s asking price with its new-old Prius, and now it’s official...