Have you read?
Electric cars, Events, Fuel Economy, Green Automotive, Green News, News Vehicles, Small Cars, Used Vehicles
- 2016 Smart ForTwo Second Drive [w/video]
- Where will Faraday Future find a home?
- Tesla has now installed over 500 Superchargers around the world
- Arro app lets NYC taxis compete with Uber [w/video]
- Autoblog Minute: Uber competes with automakers for commuter attention, dollars
- In Iowa, Hillary Clinton says ethanol holds promise
- Wheego working on two new models, coming to China first
- Recharge Wrap-up: Yaris Hybrid sales, biodiesel scammers sentenced
- First hydrogen stations require ‘epic effort’
- Funning around with ZF’s Smart, Advanced Urban Vehicles
- Despite Mother Nature, Venturi VBB-3 sets EV class speed record
- Positive Consumer Reports review sends Tesla stock back up
- Smart shows off the Fortwo Cabriolet ahead of Frankfurt
- Road tripping in a Ford Fusion Energi PHEV
- Recharge Wrap-up: GM-SAIC-Wuling green car plant, UK extends Plug-in Car Grant
If I told you a few years ago that a medium-sized sedan would get a 1.6-liter diesel engine, you might have thought that I was crazy. However, Peugeot is on to something since they put a 1.6-liter 110hp HDi diesel in the Peugeot 407, getting a relatively large car that burns just 4.9 l/100 km of diesel (equivalent to 48 mpg)...
We knew that Toyota was planning to keep the current Prius around for a little while longer to properly do battle with the new Honda Insight, which costs a few thousand dollars (or a few million yen) less. We assumed that Toyota would at least match the Insight’s asking price with its new-old Prius, and now it’s official...