Have you read?
Electric cars, Events, Fuel Economy, Green Automotive, Green News, News Vehicles, Small Cars, Used Vehicles
- Official: 2015 VW e-Golf scores 116 MPGe, 83 miles of range from EPA
- Official: Toyota JV will sell Leahead EVs in China next year
- Insurance company’s numbers show EVs cheaper to insure, run
- Report: Why China is more eager for self-driving cars than the West
- Report: Former Fisker CEO has some advice for Tesla Motors
- Recharge Wrap-up: Mercedes-Benz B-Class Electric Drive goes on sale in Europe, Spain gets Nissan Leaf taxis
- Report: BMW i8 with 500+ horsepower in the cards?
- EPA: Four 2014 Mini Cooper models need to drop mpg numbers
- Official: Daimler divests remaining interest in Tesla
- Two Wheels: KTM might not make E-Speed scooter after all
- Official: Nissan edges out Tesla for most ZEV credits sold in California
- Recharge Wrap-up: Tesla will sell Model S on Alibaba in China, Wrightspeed electrifies garbage trucks
- Report: Georgia EV advocates ready to stand up for tax incentives
- Tesla about to sell 50,000th Model S
- Report: EPA to scrutinize auto fuel economy tests, issue revised guidelines
If I told you a few years ago that a medium-sized sedan would get a 1.6-liter diesel engine, you might have thought that I was crazy. However, Peugeot is on to something since they put a 1.6-liter 110hp HDi diesel in the Peugeot 407, getting a relatively large car that burns just 4.9 l/100 km of diesel (equivalent to 48 mpg)...
We knew that Toyota was planning to keep the current Prius around for a little while longer to properly do battle with the new Honda Insight, which costs a few thousand dollars (or a few million yen) less. We assumed that Toyota would at least match the Insight’s asking price with its new-old Prius, and now it’s official...