Have you read?
Electric cars, Events, Fuel Economy, Green Automotive, Green News, News Vehicles, Small Cars, Used Vehicles
- New Volkswagen Beetle is on the way
- Next-gen Smart ED will use LG Chem battery
- Bolt Motorbikes reimagines the moped with electric results [w/video]
- The 2016 Lexus RX is more of everything
- Which car should win 2015 World Green Car of the Year?
- 2016 Chevy Malibu gets premium looks, hybrid model
- 2015 Volkswagen Golf: Green Car of the Year?
- Recharge Wrap-up: Georgia close to ending EV incentives, London gets more hydrogen fueling
- Illinois pulls plug on state-funded rebates for electric vehicles
- Tesla CEO says non-car ‘major new Tesla product line’ coming next month
- Honda S660 Kei car makes you want to jump in and drive
- Kia Soul EV will start sales in five more states by June
- Cruze Diesel Road Trip reveals the good and bad, but no ugly
- Recharge Wrap-up: Formula E reveals Monaco course, automakers seek ZEV rule changes
- Chinese EV maker’s latest clone takes on Range Rover
If I told you a few years ago that a medium-sized sedan would get a 1.6-liter diesel engine, you might have thought that I was crazy. However, Peugeot is on to something since they put a 1.6-liter 110hp HDi diesel in the Peugeot 407, getting a relatively large car that burns just 4.9 l/100 km of diesel (equivalent to 48 mpg)...
We knew that Toyota was planning to keep the current Prius around for a little while longer to properly do battle with the new Honda Insight, which costs a few thousand dollars (or a few million yen) less. We assumed that Toyota would at least match the Insight’s asking price with its new-old Prius, and now it’s official...