Have you read?
Electric cars, Events, Fuel Economy, Green Automotive, Green News, News Vehicles, Small Cars, Used Vehicles
- Exclusive: Toyota to shock with Supra concept for Detroit Auto Show?
- Review: A2B Alva+ E-Bike
- Teased: Audi renders crossover concept for Detroit, is it the Q1?
- Motorsports: FIA approves final Formula E calendar
- Official: Saleen announces ‘Electric Car Project’ with very little detail
- Followup: Nissan Leaf electricity thief called a liar, ‘argumentative,’ by local police
- Study: Hydrogen fuel cells plus supercapacitors make most-efficient powertrain
- Report: House proposes 15-cent federal gas tax hike [w/poll]
- Report: Ohio Senate strips anti-Tesla amendment from bill
- Official: 2014 Honda Civic priced from $18,190*, new CVT boosts city mpg
- By The Numbers: November 2013: Doldrums Edition, Pt. 2
- Report: The illogic of not supporting Level 1 EV charging in California
- Video: Insane cyclist rides down wet mountain road at 50 mph… backward
- Official: Tesla says Germany concludes Model S fire probe without further action
- Report: Norwegian EV sales remain strong in November
If I told you a few years ago that a medium-sized sedan would get a 1.6-liter diesel engine, you might have thought that I was crazy. However, Peugeot is on to something since they put a 1.6-liter 110hp HDi diesel in the Peugeot 407, getting a relatively large car that burns just 4.9 l/100 km of diesel (equivalent to 48 mpg)...
We knew that Toyota was planning to keep the current Prius around for a little while longer to properly do battle with the new Honda Insight, which costs a few thousand dollars (or a few million yen) less. We assumed that Toyota would at least match the Insight’s asking price with its new-old Prius, and now it’s official...