Have you read?
Electric cars, Events, Fuel Economy, Green Automotive, Green News, News Vehicles, Small Cars, Used Vehicles
- A practical winner | Long-range Renault Zoe EV First Drive
- Tesla Model S 100D goes 335 miles per charge
- Czech Republic and S. Korea are the latest to join the hyperloop race
- Renault unveils new Kangoo ZE and Master ZE electric commercial vehicles
- NHTSA closing Tesla Autopilot fatality investigation
- Diginow Super Charger V2 opens up Tesla destination chargers to other EVs
- Faraday Future FF91 could be very, very expensive
- Lyft co-founders have a plan to eliminate traffic immediately
- Dendrobium is an electric hypercar from Singapore set to debut in Geneva
- Tesla moves gearbox and electric motor production to Gigafactory
- Daimler, Toyota, BMW to lead $10-billion hydrogen investment
- Self-driving cars could be a boon for Americans with disabilities
- BMW is about to start building model year 2017 diesel cars for the US
- A Chinese battery maker is muscling into the EV scene
- Chevrolet Bolt will be on sale nationwide by September
If I told you a few years ago that a medium-sized sedan would get a 1.6-liter diesel engine, you might have thought that I was crazy. However, Peugeot is on to something since they put a 1.6-liter 110hp HDi diesel in the Peugeot 407, getting a relatively large car that burns just 4.9 l/100 km of diesel (equivalent to 48 mpg)...
We knew that Toyota was planning to keep the current Prius around for a little while longer to properly do battle with the new Honda Insight, which costs a few thousand dollars (or a few million yen) less. We assumed that Toyota would at least match the Insight’s asking price with its new-old Prius, and now it’s official...