Have you read?
Electric cars, Events, Fuel Economy, Green Automotive, Green News, News Vehicles, Small Cars, Used Vehicles
- Report: California renters may soon install EV chargers at home
- Two Wheels: Sales of electric motorcycles, scooters will reach 55 million in next decade
- Official: This Labor Day, low gas prices mean more cars on the road [w/video]
- Report: Ford hybrid sales rebound following MPG controversy
- Read This: There are ways to sneak Tesla Model S into Russia for just 6.5M rubles
- Report: Audi recalling 70k TDI models worldwide over braking problem
- Report: Tesla Model S rentals in the UK are crazy expensive
- Report: NEVS’ reorganization plan approved after all?
- Spy Shots: Lutz’s Fisker-based WM Destino caught in Death Valley testing with changes
- Report: Renault 141-mpg concept car coming to Paris. For real this time
- Recharge Wrap-up: LG Innotek creates rare earth-free DCT motor, BYD reports increased EV sales
- Report: Ford Green Zone works magic with GPS to make your drive smarter, cleaner
- Report: Tesla Model S now the least-stolen car in the US
- Helsinki could make owning your own car a thing of the past
- Recharge Wrap-up: EVSR returns to Mt. Washington, China Mulls $16 Billion For EV Charging
If I told you a few years ago that a medium-sized sedan would get a 1.6-liter diesel engine, you might have thought that I was crazy. However, Peugeot is on to something since they put a 1.6-liter 110hp HDi diesel in the Peugeot 407, getting a relatively large car that burns just 4.9 l/100 km of diesel (equivalent to 48 mpg)...
We knew that Toyota was planning to keep the current Prius around for a little while longer to properly do battle with the new Honda Insight, which costs a few thousand dollars (or a few million yen) less. We assumed that Toyota would at least match the Insight’s asking price with its new-old Prius, and now it’s official...