Have you read?
Electric cars, Events, Fuel Economy, Green Automotive, Green News, News Vehicles, Small Cars, Used Vehicles
- Recharge Wrap-up: New and old Audis get greener, as does US electricity
- Motorsports: China Racing signs Piquet, Tung for Formula E
- Video: Xcar takes a closer look at the electrifying Renovo Coupe
- Quick Spin: Nissan NV200 Taxi
- 2015 Ford Mustang fuel economy ratings leaked
- ETC: Only 1 in 234 pass Melbourne’s tough new taxi driver test
- Read This: Tar Sands vs. EVs
- Read This: Should self-driving cars be equipped with adjustable ethics?
- Video: Sakti3 says 480-mile EVs possible using safe, affordable solid state batteries
- Report: BMW, Sixt carsharing making money most places
- Spy Shots: Hyundai Prius-Fighter Hybrid could preview next attack on Toyota’s champion
- Recharge Wrap-up: Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Finishes AXCR, Nissan Leafs drive 528 million collective miles
- Adomani EV school bus approved for use in California
- Video: Looking back at the Citation IV concept that likely shaped the GM EV1
- Exclusive: Surprise Costs Have A Cost: Why we turned down the Hyundai Tucson Fuel Cell
If I told you a few years ago that a medium-sized sedan would get a 1.6-liter diesel engine, you might have thought that I was crazy. However, Peugeot is on to something since they put a 1.6-liter 110hp HDi diesel in the Peugeot 407, getting a relatively large car that burns just 4.9 l/100 km of diesel (equivalent to 48 mpg)...
We knew that Toyota was planning to keep the current Prius around for a little while longer to properly do battle with the new Honda Insight, which costs a few thousand dollars (or a few million yen) less. We assumed that Toyota would at least match the Insight’s asking price with its new-old Prius, and now it’s official...