Have you read?
Electric cars, Events, Fuel Economy, Green Automotive, Green News, News Vehicles, Small Cars, Used Vehicles
- Volkswagen Diesels: Buy, sell, or hold?
- Leonardo DiCaprio buys rights to VW emissions scandal story
- Will a Phaeton EV rise from the VW Dieselgate ashes?
- Nissan exec says Tesla isn’t a disruptor, but Uber is
- There is now a Super Charger for electric motorcycles
- 2016 Toyota Prius tech improves here, there, all over
- France may scrap diesel fuel subsidies in wake of VW scandal
- Recharge Wrap-up: DOE funds fuel cell projects, Tesla towing capacity woes
- NanoFlowcell’s salt-water EV gets 1,075-hp update
- Uber and Lyft fight fingerprint requirements in TX
- VW recalling all its diesels in Australia
- CAFCP surveys California’s hydrogen-station situation
- NREL opens first high-pressure hydrogen fueling station in Colorado
- Lyft partners with Hertz to offer its drivers affordable rental rates
- Hong Kong ePrix confirmed for 2016
If I told you a few years ago that a medium-sized sedan would get a 1.6-liter diesel engine, you might have thought that I was crazy. However, Peugeot is on to something since they put a 1.6-liter 110hp HDi diesel in the Peugeot 407, getting a relatively large car that burns just 4.9 l/100 km of diesel (equivalent to 48 mpg)...
We knew that Toyota was planning to keep the current Prius around for a little while longer to properly do battle with the new Honda Insight, which costs a few thousand dollars (or a few million yen) less. We assumed that Toyota would at least match the Insight’s asking price with its new-old Prius, and now it’s official...