Have you read?
Electric cars, Events, Fuel Economy, Green Automotive, Green News, News Vehicles, Small Cars, Used Vehicles
- Rimac races Concept_One against Porsche 918
- Musk admonishes Tesla employees for giving special discounts
- Toyota says its autonomous cars need 8.8 billion miles of testing before they’re a thing
- The Renault Trezor concept is a French design beauty
- VW I.D. arrives in 2020, will go full autonomous in 2025
- The Mercedes-Benz Generation EQ concept will spawn a full line of Tesla fighters
- Energica to install chargers, guarantee 50% trade-in value
- The Toyota C-HR compact crossover will be a hybrid
- Here is Volkswagen’s all-electric MEB with 373 miles of range
- EPA official blasts European emissions-testing procedures
- Toyota: Every future Prius might be a plug-in hybrid
- Watch the giant touchscreen in the 2017 Toyota Prius Prime in action
- Recharge Wrap-up: Eberhard helps Chinese EV maker in US, ‘Hail a Honda’ at Austin City Limits
- EVgo strings fast-charging stations across Colorado
- Recharge Wrap-up: autonomous boats for Amsterdam, who’s to blame in this Tesla crash?
If I told you a few years ago that a medium-sized sedan would get a 1.6-liter diesel engine, you might have thought that I was crazy. However, Peugeot is on to something since they put a 1.6-liter 110hp HDi diesel in the Peugeot 407, getting a relatively large car that burns just 4.9 l/100 km of diesel (equivalent to 48 mpg)...
We knew that Toyota was planning to keep the current Prius around for a little while longer to properly do battle with the new Honda Insight, which costs a few thousand dollars (or a few million yen) less. We assumed that Toyota would at least match the Insight’s asking price with its new-old Prius, and now it’s official...