Have you read?
Electric cars, Events, Fuel Economy, Green Automotive, Green News, News Vehicles, Small Cars, Used Vehicles
- 2015 National Drive Electric Week set for September
- First 2016 Chevy Volt commercial rocks us to sleep
- Tesla Model X spotted testing in motion for first time
- Will RFS play big role in 2016 presidential elections?
- There’s a lot of odd, unauthorized Elon Musk gear out there
- Wandering the DC Auto Show with DOE Energy Secretary Moniz
- Recharge Wrap-up: Tesla battery degradation graphed, Hyundai plans fuel cell hub in Korea
- BMW increases i3 price by $1,075 for 2015
- 2015 Volkswagen Jetta TDI
- Kia teases e-AWD Soul concept for Chicago
- Court vacates Spyker bankruptcy, plans for merger, Venator and electric cars
- VW Golf GTD wagon makes us swoon ahead of Geneva reveal
- New ‘clean’ diesels not associated with lung cancer risks
- 1956 DKW Audi electric van beautifully restored
- Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV delayed until early 2016 in US
If I told you a few years ago that a medium-sized sedan would get a 1.6-liter diesel engine, you might have thought that I was crazy. However, Peugeot is on to something since they put a 1.6-liter 110hp HDi diesel in the Peugeot 407, getting a relatively large car that burns just 4.9 l/100 km of diesel (equivalent to 48 mpg)...
We knew that Toyota was planning to keep the current Prius around for a little while longer to properly do battle with the new Honda Insight, which costs a few thousand dollars (or a few million yen) less. We assumed that Toyota would at least match the Insight’s asking price with its new-old Prius, and now it’s official...