Have you read?
Electric cars, Events, Fuel Economy, Green Automotive, Green News, News Vehicles, Small Cars, Used Vehicles
- Ethanol trains limited to 40 mpg in ‘high threat’ areas
- Toroidion is Finnish for megawatt electric supercar
- Recharge Wrap-up: Video shows Tesla robots at work, Ghosn disappointed by China’s EV market
- Google almost bought struggling Tesla in 2013
- $62 million spent so far on Tesla Gigafactory
- Chevrolet FNR is a sharp vision of the future in Shanghai
- Why Lexus shies away from plug-in hybrids
- Cadillac CT6 gets a plug in Shanghai, will come to US
- Bicycles vs. cars in the battle for our roads
- Larte tunes up an aggressive Tesla Model S
- Volkswagen C Coupe GTE bows in Shanghai
- EDI announces new PHEV SUV for Asia
- Adorable lunatic reviews the Renault Twizy EV
- Ford will add lots of carbon fiber to new vehicles
- Peugeot 308 R Hybrid plugs in 500 horses for Shanghai
If I told you a few years ago that a medium-sized sedan would get a 1.6-liter diesel engine, you might have thought that I was crazy. However, Peugeot is on to something since they put a 1.6-liter 110hp HDi diesel in the Peugeot 407, getting a relatively large car that burns just 4.9 l/100 km of diesel (equivalent to 48 mpg)...
We knew that Toyota was planning to keep the current Prius around for a little while longer to properly do battle with the new Honda Insight, which costs a few thousand dollars (or a few million yen) less. We assumed that Toyota would at least match the Insight’s asking price with its new-old Prius, and now it’s official...