Have you read?
Electric cars, Events, Fuel Economy, Green Automotive, Green News, News Vehicles, Small Cars, Used Vehicles
- SAE now has a wireless charging standard: J2954
- We ride a 29-mph electric surfboard, no waves required | Translogic 201
- Beijing will get China’s strictest fuel standards next year
- Consumer Reports: 2016 Prius is most efficient hybrid ever
- Recharge Wrap-up: QR code hints at Tesla Supercharger in Mexico, Lyft tests scheduling
- Tesla loses fight to open second store in North Carolina
- Updated VW e-Golf will have maybe 124 miles of real-world range
- BMW i gets in on ridesharing with Scoop investment
- Almost all GM models will have stop-start option by 2020
- Lexus CT 200h could be replaced by sub-compact hybrid CUV
- 2017 Acura NSX No. 1 just rolled off the line in Ohio
- Recharge Wrap-up: GKN electric AWD, $8,500 for Tesla brake repair
- Hyperloop pods will be coated in Vibranium. No, really.
- VW invests $300M in global ridesharing company Gett
- Recharge Wrap-up: Company to lease Tesla Model 3 for each employee, new Apple store for cars?
If I told you a few years ago that a medium-sized sedan would get a 1.6-liter diesel engine, you might have thought that I was crazy. However, Peugeot is on to something since they put a 1.6-liter 110hp HDi diesel in the Peugeot 407, getting a relatively large car that burns just 4.9 l/100 km of diesel (equivalent to 48 mpg)...
We knew that Toyota was planning to keep the current Prius around for a little while longer to properly do battle with the new Honda Insight, which costs a few thousand dollars (or a few million yen) less. We assumed that Toyota would at least match the Insight’s asking price with its new-old Prius, and now it’s official...