Have you read?
Electric cars, Events, Fuel Economy, Green Automotive, Green News, News Vehicles, Small Cars, Used Vehicles
- Recharge Wrap-up: London’s BYD-ADL buses, Shell downsizes
- US will release final ‘quiet car’ rules in November
- Federal Highway Bill recommends new fees for electric vehicles
- AMG could have a hybrid model on sale by 2020
- Spyker exits bankruptcy with electric aircraft company
- National Drive Electric Week already up to 122 scheduled events
- Fiat Chrysler exec talks up the future of fuel cells
- Recharge Wrap Up: CarUnity hits 5,000; Momentum Dynamics ready to go
- Uber opens car-leasing program to lure in more drivers
- Daimler eMERGE2 test proves ignorance breeds dislike of EVs
- Uber cars bashed in Mexico, cabbies protest rideshare apps
- Translogic 181: Energica Ego Electric Motorcycle
- Portuguese government suggests employees start pedaling
- Some of the cars on Uber’s maps don’t really exist
- EVs are about to get way more expensive in Denmark
If I told you a few years ago that a medium-sized sedan would get a 1.6-liter diesel engine, you might have thought that I was crazy. However, Peugeot is on to something since they put a 1.6-liter 110hp HDi diesel in the Peugeot 407, getting a relatively large car that burns just 4.9 l/100 km of diesel (equivalent to 48 mpg)...
We knew that Toyota was planning to keep the current Prius around for a little while longer to properly do battle with the new Honda Insight, which costs a few thousand dollars (or a few million yen) less. We assumed that Toyota would at least match the Insight’s asking price with its new-old Prius, and now it’s official...