Have you read?
Electric cars, Events, Fuel Economy, Green Automotive, Green News, News Vehicles, Small Cars, Used Vehicles
- Rumormill: Is Land Rover developing an all-electric Tesla Model X rival?
- Recharge Wrap-up: Toyota FCV Rally Car To Compete, Barra bullish on Chevy Volt
- Report: Converted Mazda5 EV goes 457 miles on one charge in Slovenia
- Recharge Wrap-up: meet the ‘66 ZelectricBug, DOE announces home-scale H2 refueling competition
- Spy Shots: Acura NSX prototype gets back on track
- Official: Nissan breaks annual EV sales record with two months to spare
- Read This: The internal combustion engine is killing us, literally
- Report: VW planning 20 new plug-in models for China
- Study: Bicyclist deaths spike on US roads
- Official: Volkswagen rolls out sporty Street Up!
- Official: Toyota pimps out Esquire van for Japanese businessmen [w/video]
- Official: 2016 Chevy Volt will not need premium gas
- Official: Detroit Electric shows new fastback style for SP:01
- Recharge Wrap-up: Elio explains engine updates, gas prices lowest since 2010
- Tesla stock goes on wild ride following negative report
If I told you a few years ago that a medium-sized sedan would get a 1.6-liter diesel engine, you might have thought that I was crazy. However, Peugeot is on to something since they put a 1.6-liter 110hp HDi diesel in the Peugeot 407, getting a relatively large car that burns just 4.9 l/100 km of diesel (equivalent to 48 mpg)...
We knew that Toyota was planning to keep the current Prius around for a little while longer to properly do battle with the new Honda Insight, which costs a few thousand dollars (or a few million yen) less. We assumed that Toyota would at least match the Insight’s asking price with its new-old Prius, and now it’s official...