Two Wheels: Moto Electra Racing will drive electric mototcycle coast-to-coast in record-setting 3 days
Have you read?
Electric cars, Events, Fuel Economy, Green Automotive, Green News, News Vehicles, Small Cars, Used Vehicles
- Rumormill: Kia Soul EV might cost $35,000, have a range of 120 miles
- Two Wheels: Charge electric motorcycle race documentary comes to theaters this week
- Read This: Is peak oil never going to happen?
- Official: 2013 Ford Fusion Energi earns five-star safety rating from NHTSA
- Report: Tesla raises $1 billion as stock climbs; predictions have it at $200 (or $37) *UPDATE
- Spy Shots: Is Chevrolet readying a CNG-powered Impala?
- Official: Audi says ‘not so fast,’ Tesla lovers, attacks Model S success story
- Official: In bankruptcy, Coda asking for permission to conduct airbag recall
- Report: Japan may subsidize, deregulate 100 new hydrogen fuel stations
- Official: Kartelec 2013 brings electric go-cart racing back to France
- Report: Toyota upping lithium-ion battery production 6x for introduction to Prius family
- Official: Mysterious Hybrid Support Solutions arises to support Fisker Karma, charges $4k for membership
- Opinion: CO2 credits: The ultimate rebate?
- Motorsports: Formula E touts Renault relationship with new car design, adds Bangkok to calender
- Official: Another study shows young people not so keen on driving
If I told you a few years ago that a medium-sized sedan would get a 1.6-liter diesel engine, you might have thought that I was crazy. However, Peugeot is on to something since they put a 1.6-liter 110hp HDi diesel in the Peugeot 407, getting a relatively large car that burns just 4.9 l/100 km of diesel (equivalent to 48 mpg)...
We knew that Toyota was planning to keep the current Prius around for a little while longer to properly do battle with the new Honda Insight, which costs a few thousand dollars (or a few million yen) less. We assumed that Toyota would at least match the Insight’s asking price with its new-old Prius, and now it’s official...