Have you read?
Electric cars, Events, Fuel Economy, Green Automotive, Green News, News Vehicles, Small Cars, Used Vehicles
- EPA rates Toyota Mirai at 67 mpge with 312-mile range
- Recharge Wrap-up: Renault’s electric motors, BMW i3 is AM free
- Gas prices down, 707-hp engine production up… USA!
- Norway goes Postal with new Renault Kangoo EV order
- Renault increasing involvement in Formula E
- Kia continues Ecology Center support, donates Soul EV
- Uber France execs arrested for running ‘illegal’ taxi service
- Wirelessly charging RC car challenges Formula E
- Officials hint at possible win for Uber in Mexico City
- Smart runs a Forfour out of town on rails
- Economic officials say Tesla gigafactory will open in a year
- Porsche sells 919 Hybrid mockup for $100k on eBay
- Hyundai: hydrogen cars will gain wider acceptance in 10 years
- Virgin teams up with Citroen’s DS brand in Formula E
- Rhys Millen wins Pikes Peak under all-electric power
If I told you a few years ago that a medium-sized sedan would get a 1.6-liter diesel engine, you might have thought that I was crazy. However, Peugeot is on to something since they put a 1.6-liter 110hp HDi diesel in the Peugeot 407, getting a relatively large car that burns just 4.9 l/100 km of diesel (equivalent to 48 mpg)...
We knew that Toyota was planning to keep the current Prius around for a little while longer to properly do battle with the new Honda Insight, which costs a few thousand dollars (or a few million yen) less. We assumed that Toyota would at least match the Insight’s asking price with its new-old Prius, and now it’s official...