Have you read?
Electric cars, Events, Fuel Economy, Green Automotive, Green News, News Vehicles, Small Cars, Used Vehicles
- Report: Local production could improve Toyota Prius’ fortunes in China
- Quick Spin: 2015 Volvo S60 T6 Drive-E
- Report: Yamaha PES1 and PED1 electric motorcycles headed for production
- Report: BMW ups i3 production to 100 units a day to meet demand
- Official: Toyota launches updated Yaris in Europe, Vitz in Japan [w/videos]
- Earth Day certainly is something to celebrate
- Video: Solar Roadways puts up a parking lot, launches Indiegogo campaign [w/video]
- Official: Epic Electric American Road Trip goes 12,000 miles on EV power
- Official: VW ready to spend $25B on at least 6 EVs in China by 2018
- Report: Ford says C-Max mpg reduction has hurt sales
- Report: Nissan, Mahindra may bond over EVs
- Read This: Is Tesla Motors becoming a Republican darling?
- Report: Cadillac, Daimler execs take swipes at Tesla
- Official: NHTSA investigating Bosch Power Xpress 240V EV chargers for fire risk
- Beijing: Audi TT Offroad concept packs 408 hybrid horsepower, yet returns 123 mpg
If I told you a few years ago that a medium-sized sedan would get a 1.6-liter diesel engine, you might have thought that I was crazy. However, Peugeot is on to something since they put a 1.6-liter 110hp HDi diesel in the Peugeot 407, getting a relatively large car that burns just 4.9 l/100 km of diesel (equivalent to 48 mpg)...
We knew that Toyota was planning to keep the current Prius around for a little while longer to properly do battle with the new Honda Insight, which costs a few thousand dollars (or a few million yen) less. We assumed that Toyota would at least match the Insight’s asking price with its new-old Prius, and now it’s official...