Have you read?
Electric cars, Events, Fuel Economy, Green Automotive, Green News, News Vehicles, Small Cars, Used Vehicles
- Video: How to charge up your BMW i3 with a Honda
- Report: Nevada’s $1.2 billion deal for Tesla Gigafactory lets EV company sell direct
- Exclusive: We go inside BRD Motorcycles for more on the RedShift
- Recalls: Ford Recalling 70k Escape and Mariner Hybrids for cooling issue
- Recharge Wrap-up: Eigg’s renewable energy grid, Wulin City Car EV looks like i3
- Report: Fuel cells will flop outside Japan, says VW
- Report: When your Tesla Model S gets stolen, fire up the app [w/video]
- Official: Kia Soul EV priced at $33,700*, leases start at $249/month
- Video: Custom Tesla Model S features incredible light-up paint
- Report: Tesla Model X reservations 20,000 strong and counting
- Quick Spin: 2014 Maserati Ghibli Diesel
- Official: VW issues orders for police version of e-Golf
- Recharge Wrap-up: Local Motors begins 3D printing Strati car, global liquid fuel use to increase 38% by 2040
- Exclusive: How Toyota’s 100-year textile history influenced FCV hydrogen fuel cell car
- Recharge Wrap-up: Mini Superleggera decision delayed, Denza begins production
If I told you a few years ago that a medium-sized sedan would get a 1.6-liter diesel engine, you might have thought that I was crazy. However, Peugeot is on to something since they put a 1.6-liter 110hp HDi diesel in the Peugeot 407, getting a relatively large car that burns just 4.9 l/100 km of diesel (equivalent to 48 mpg)...
We knew that Toyota was planning to keep the current Prius around for a little while longer to properly do battle with the new Honda Insight, which costs a few thousand dollars (or a few million yen) less. We assumed that Toyota would at least match the Insight’s asking price with its new-old Prius, and now it’s official...