Have you read?
Electric cars, Events, Fuel Economy, Green Automotive, Green News, News Vehicles, Small Cars, Used Vehicles
- Tesla starts real-world beta testing of Model S battery swaps in California [UPDATE]
- Report: Next-gen Chevy Volt gets Corvette looks, adjustable regen levels
- Official: Tesla Model S drivers put way more miles on their cars than Nissan Leaf owners do (we think)
- Swedish car mag says Ford Mondeo is dangerously, illegally overweight [w/video]
- Report: Swedish car mag says Ford Mondeo is dangerously, illegally overweight [w/video]
- Analyst slashes Tesla sales forecast by 40% due to fuel prices
- Report: Analyst slashes Tesla sales forecast by 40% due to fuel prices
- A car writer’s year in new vehicles [w/video]
- Featured: A car writer’s year in new vehicles [w/video]
- There’s a familiar ring to this 1966 video of GM’s hydrogen ElectroVan
- Video: There’s a familiar ring to this 1966 video of GM’s hydrogen ElectroVan
- Recharge Wrap-up: Honda FCV Concept comes to Detroit, Toyota seeks young green energy fellows
- New Toyota Mirai videos continue questionable hydrogen claims
- Video: New Toyota Mirai videos continue questionable hydrogen claims
- Recharge Wrap-up: Smart celebrates 5 years in China, France wants to quit diesel
If I told you a few years ago that a medium-sized sedan would get a 1.6-liter diesel engine, you might have thought that I was crazy. However, Peugeot is on to something since they put a 1.6-liter 110hp HDi diesel in the Peugeot 407, getting a relatively large car that burns just 4.9 l/100 km of diesel (equivalent to 48 mpg)...
We knew that Toyota was planning to keep the current Prius around for a little while longer to properly do battle with the new Honda Insight, which costs a few thousand dollars (or a few million yen) less. We assumed that Toyota would at least match the Insight’s asking price with its new-old Prius, and now it’s official...